Claremont Hall
Originally constructed in 1950 as a secular extension to the St. Cyril and Methodius Roman Catholic Episcopal Church, this very solid masonry structure was converted into 13 residential condominiums in 1995. The adjoining Church and manse were severed and developed as three additional and very large freehold custom loft/residential spaces. The condominium property also included a land parcel to the south, allowing the ground floor units to walk out to large private gardens at grade.